Thursday 27 March 2014

FLOWERS AND JAM!

Thankyou Mary Berry,I have just made Strawberry jam using Marys method and by crikey it worked!! I cannot believe that I have,with my own fair hands just made 4 and a quarter jars of jam.I was Amazed that it was so straightforward!!I am really rather pleased with myself!! Also from the flea market a GORGEOUS flower picture painted by Kathleen R Hantin and costing 6 guineas!!And it was framed in Curzon Street in my home town of Derby!So it was certainly made for me!!Also to finish off I ordered Lavender from the world supermarket on Tuesday and it arrived today so I made some Lavender scones,which I am going to taste after I have finished here!!I am doing a vintage tea party for mum on Sunday so guess what will be on the menu,oh yes jam!!I am H.A.P.P.Y!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very envious Pam. Of the picture ... the scones ... and the jam ... Xxx

    ReplyDelete