Sunday 2 March 2014

FREE POTTY AND CROTCHET!!

Good Morning,Yesterday I went to pay my rent at Olympia for LA BOHEME and saw a gorgeous roses chamber pot all dirty and filled with rain water,(at least I hoped it was only rain water!!)I went in to ask how much it was and I was told I could have it for FREE!! As you must know I adore anything with roses on so was thrilled to bits!! Also I am still trying to perfect the crotchet so here is another little square for you to drool over(just kidding!!)Just off to do a wedding fair with my eldest daughter,but secretly wishing I could spend the day crafting and sorting out the 101 jobs I have to do!!But I shall enjoy spending time with my daughter and it's a sit down job so a bit of a rest for my poor old bones!!Have a lovely weekend yourselves TTFN......................

1 comment:

  1. Dear Pam
    I see that your crochet skills are coming on a treat and well done with your potty freebie...I really do hope that it was rain water my dear....
    Rest when you can
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete