Thursday 6 March 2014

PANSIES AND PRETTINESS!

Good evening my dears,have you had a good day? I wandered around my flea market, lots of lovely things to see and some pretty stalls. I got a bobbin of white cotton for free!!A little piece of embroidery with pansies on for one pound that reminded me of Mrs Custard  and the other things that you can see in the photo. I do sooo love that market,it's my day off next Thursday so I will be able to dawdle around instead of a quick lunchtime rush. Oh I almost forgot my big purchase a lovely old stained glass window frame for £5!!!!!!!!!!! I had the thought of Mrs Custards cold frame in my mind as I saw it and expected it to be about £15 to £20 so I snapped it up.I think I will wash it and use it as a piece of art on my wall!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pansy embroidery Pam - I look forward to seeing your frame in situ
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete