Saturday 5 April 2014

NEW LA BOHEME PHOTOS!

Good evening,On Thursday,my day off work,I moved spaces within Olympia House and now LA BOHEME has a new brighter home.I took photo's on my 'phone and didn't know how to transfer them to my laptop so I took a photo of the photos on my 'phone with my webcam!Are you still interested?Here they are,hopefully............
Well you can get a rough view of my new space,I am hoping to get more furniture to sell ,pieces that I will paint and titivate so hopefully they will sell.All the pieces I have done recently have sold so that is positive.It's given me a fresh enthusiasm for my little shop! We are doing a Spring fayre on the 13th April,so maybe I will have some sales then! ALSO this week I became a member of The Chesterfield Town WI! Well I have made jam recently!! We made little Easter Bunny models this week from Jumping Clay! ALSO my youngest daughter is moving into her own apartment this month, SO I can hopefully turn my little bedroom into a lovely sewing room!! AND when she moves her settee out I can make that room into a pretty sitting room for me with all my lovely flowery things!! So great excitement ahead for both of us!1I'll close here(Who said thank goodness!) AND I do apologise for over use of exclamation marks!!!! P.S Whilst I am typing this I am listening to the lovely Count Basie on Sky Arts,so relaxing before bed,thank God  it's Saturday night,I can stay up late and have a bit of a lie in on Sunday AND maybe I'll get breakfast in bed from hubby!!Wishing you all a lovely weekend with sunshine if possible!!TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment