Wednesday 30 April 2014

NEW ROOMS TO BE CREATED!

Good evening,please excuse any wonky writing as I'm listening to Open All Hours as I type, hee hee dddoes mmmake me ggggigggle!! ANYWAY,my youngest daughter has just flown the nest, on her own, and I have my house back( free from all her furniture that came  with her after her relationship broke down over a year ago)Now I can turn my little bedroom into a sewing room hurrah!! and I am reorganising other rooms in the house at the same time so it's all go at the moment!!.............1st picture my Easter table,followed by homemade Easter cake,my grass in a tin, as recommended by Mrs Custard and the little bedroom as it looks now.I can't wait until it's all done,I have a few days off work next week so that's when it will be transformed!I would really like a proper sewing table but I shall have to make do with what I have so we'll see!


2 comments:

  1. My, oh my! Dear Pam you have excelled yourself here and very well done with your very own portable meadow. I very much look forward to seeing your new sewing room too
    Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh can't wait to see the sewing room in all it's glory! Have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete