Wednesday 16 April 2014

FLOWERS FOOD FABRIC!

Good Morning,it's a lovely morning here,yesterday I planted my sunflower seeds in my old tin bath with some other seeds so I'll keep you posted on their progress.I had a lovely Mothers Day with very thoughtful gifts from my three girls,I did an afternoon tea for my mum and family so I'll post a picture of the table that I thought looked very pretty with my floral arrangments in teapots and homemade cakes, jam and scones.Also I recovered my rocking chair,it went a bit bockerty at the back but that won't be seen!! The 1st photo is one of my favourite shops in Matlock,Bow Boutique (You can find her online) She always does such gorgeous window displays and this is the Easter one,divine isn't it?There's a tearoom at the back of the shop called the cosy cup.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely chair Pam! Can just see me sitting in that, having a quiet rock, while partaking of that delicious looking afternoon tea! Lucky Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, Pam... looks like you have been busy, those cake stands look delicious. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric on that chair!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog...I didn't paint the dressers in my shop - they have been with me since I opened and I bought them already painted. I DID paint the dressing table though...to be truthful I am not a fan of Annie Sloane's paints - I find the finish too chalky and not at all hard wearing. I used B&Q's 'Soft Coffee' emulsion on the dressing table! Much cheaper and gives a perfectly fine finish. :)
    Niki

    ReplyDelete