Saturday 5 January 2013

WHILST THERE'S STILL TIME TO SPEAK OF BRUSSELS!!

Good afternoon all,it's my Saturday off work and I've had a lovely lazy day.Spent the morning in bed finishing my book supplied with tea by my lovely hubby.Then the afternoon floating around blogland looking at photos new and old.Just one final thought regarding Christmas brussels sprouts,is it just me that believes that horses sweat, men perspire and ladies glow and most certainly do not let their wind out when in the company of others,especially ones spouse? It is an odd subject I do agree but occasionally one needs to know on certain subjects, purely out of idle curiosity and Saturday afternoon post Christmas boredom!!
Thought you may also like a peek into my china cupboard in the kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year dear Pam - I am extra glad to see your china cupboard and makes me feel less guilty about my own crammed shelves!
    I love Brussel Sprouts....enough said I think....oh dear...
    Every happiness for the forthcoming year Pam
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your reply in my gmail, thank you. Everyday is a cyber lesson! I also rely on my daughters for help. Perhaps we shall be able to fly on our own one day. Eco Ethel xx

    ReplyDelete