Thursday 31 January 2013

Pretty Flowers(quite pleasing!)

Hi,today I got a gorgeous blue vase, with hints of pink in the lustre.It was £3 but I got it for £2.50,so quite pleasing.I went to my favourite flower seller on the market and got a gorgeous bunch of flowers.So I arranged them and felt quite pleased with the results.Here is a picture for you to say that Spring will soon be here.............P.S I also bought some lovely Cathesque tea towels from Primark which over the weekend(it's my Saturday off,hurrah!)I shall try to make a cushion from,wait and see!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, Pam ... Looking forward to seeing the cushions too!

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vase - a great bargain. The flowers are very pretty - I'd love to be able to arrange flowers. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete