Sunday 27 January 2013

SUNSHINE AND GREEN GLASS!

Good afternoon,what a beautiful day it's been today,all the snow washed away and the sun came out!!Hubby drove me over to Matlock to go antiquing!Had a FAB.time and got quite a few lovely bits AND discovered 2 more shops,The Vintage Rooms FULL of gorgeous stuff,got 6 crinoline lady plates for £12 and a lovely old flowery tin for £6.Then on the way home called to the local hopice charity shop and got 5 pieces of green art deco glass for £16.Got a few other bits too so had a lovely time washing them and have posted a photo for you..............
Hope you have had a good day,I'm going to pop over to your blogs to see what you've been up to.Didn't get to the Cath Kidston store, good thing really as I would've gone a bit mad in there!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I couldn't find your follow button to return your compliment.
    Same happened to me and my daughter found it somewhere in the set up stuff you need to tick a box, or look down the back of the sofa! EE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, Pam, Pam - what are we going to do! Ho ho - lovely things as always and I quite fancy a cuppa out of your china. I have just posted a response to your cockade question!
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete