Wednesday 23 January 2013

PINK SUPRISE!

Good evening,I had a boring day at work and was so glad to return to my home with all my lovely stuff!My hyacynths are doing well I have a rouge pinky white one that smells divine.......
Also my Cath Kidston catalogue arrived in the post today and as it's payday on Friday I'm hoping the snow will be all gone so we can have a trip to see the Cath shop in Meadowhall and MAYBE I'll buy myself a treat for being brave and walking on the snow and ice in my snow grippers!'bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Pam - do you know I have some hyacinths and I keep repeating over and over again to the children how BEAUTIFUL the smell is - I wish I could capture that scent. Spring is on its way
    Careful on those icy paths dear
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete