Saturday 4 August 2012

THE WEDDING!!!

Good evening all,I've had the most wonderful day flower arranging and dressing the barn where my daughter is getting married on Monday.I think I want to be a florist!!The views are amazing and it was sunny quite alot of the day too.I bought a LOAD! of flowers from my local market stall, they look beautiful, will try to upload a picture if I can work out how!!Keep all your fingers and toes crossed for warm sunshine and a dry day on Monday, thankyou!!TTFN Pam.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely day Pam, and that the sun shines on you all! Can't wait to see the pictures

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do upload a few pictures Pam - there is something china and flowers, just a perfect match. So happy for you all
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete