Saturday 18 August 2012

Who said the internet was easy?

Good Morning for the second time today,when I said hang on a minute an hour has passed !!!and all I got onto my blog was one photo!!! how I did it is anyones guess,it would have been quicker to run up to town get my photo's printed off, make them in to postcards and send everybody one,quite apart from the fact that I would've had to queue in the post office to buy stamps for two hours!!!!Anyway incase you're mildly interested, the cake I made, all by myself, is the christening cake for my daughter to save if she has children in the future!!Well now I've calmed down from my run up to town and back I will see if I can get some photo's of my china.(I heard someone say"don't bother we've lost interest!")But stubborn as ever I SHALL continue.......!

No comments:

Post a Comment