Wednesday 22 August 2012

CHINA AND KNITTING!

Good Evening all,It was my day off on Monday and hubby took me to the Lavender Tearooms in Bakewell, just LOVELY he uses vintage china to serve the delicious food and the tearoom is STUFFED with beautiful china and THINGS that we all love and the icing on the cake is there's an antique shop next door that is also STUFFED with gorgeous china too, unbeliveableI know, FAB FAB FAB,we sat ouside in the sun and I could drool over the things in the antique shop as they spilled out into the courtyard,I purchased a mini wooden cake stand,just right for the Mr Kipling French Fancies that I LOVE!!And tonight I have knitted my first little bobble hat for The Age UK campaign to keep older people warm in winter. We knit the hats and then send them to Sainsburys to ADORN their smoothies and the charity gets 25p for each bottle sold!!Tried to upload a photo of my little hat but the darn computor said there was a error!!!!I don't need a visit to the haidresser this month as I've torn most of it out!!!! TTFN Pam.

1 comment:

  1. Grrrr on your behalf about not being able to upload photos Pam - can I help in any way? Would love to see your knits - I can't knit for a toffee. You may need to knit yourself a hat if you pull too much hair out! Would love to taste those cakes too!

    ReplyDelete