Sunday 15 July 2012

I am very ordinary,oh dear.

Good Evening,hasn't it been a lovely day?I have spent most of the day gardening apart from a brief pause to pop to the garden centre,I got a lavatera barnsley,a verbena bonariensis,a gypsophila and a little fushia called Alice Hoffman.Then hubby and I spent the afternoon planting them after we'd moved a mock orange that had grown too big for the space!My back aches now so am in the conservatory resting and reading the custards blog and flicking through my favourite homes mags, country living,mollie makes etc.I know this blog is very ordinary but I so wish someone would leave a comment(sigh!)Enjoy the rest of Sunday. Ttfn Pam.

5 comments:

  1. I am here Pam! Never fear Pam - you cannot see my 'statistics' but for months not one person looked at my blog and for about a year is was just a few hundred a month. It is only since last November that things 'picked up' mind you it is quality not quantity! Glad you like reading your mags Pam - I can picture you reading through them
    Take care and I hope that the sun is shining
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking back to see if you are ok?
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have realised that my blog is no more than a diary,so I shall carry on and not expect comments because it is quality that's needed and talent and my efforts are lacking in both.What a fool I am to think that I could parry with others who are so out of my league.I'll clamber back into my pidgeon hole (with the label very boring) and make myself nice and comfy and enjoy other peoples talent and be satisfied!!May the sun shine on all of us and it certainly has over these last few days.Ttfn.

      Delete
  3. Hello Pam, thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog ... have been looking through yours and you do make me laugh. It's a lovely, cheerful blog, giving a lively insight to your life. But how do I follow you? Will definitely put you on my readers list though! Have a lovely week, and am sure you'll get more comments xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your comment,it's thrilling to know someone has taken the time to comment on one's blog.TTFN.

      Delete