Friday 13 July 2012

A little light relief in the rain

Good evening all, Today I went to heaven,the Button Tin at Rotherham,to see the lovely Gemma and to collect the gorgeous things for my daughters wedding,excellent service from Gemma, she's an angel.Also had tea and cake at a lovely vintage cafe sadly the service didn't match the beautiful surroundings, why do some people not make the effort when it's clearly their own businness? Then next door, to the place that helps people in education,the visual merchandising youngsters had done a mad hatters teaparty  window with all the china etc borrowed from local businness's,a gorgeous duck egg blue and Cath Kidston bird print lamp was for sale!so with a bit of arm twisting for hubby he bought it for me! with not a thought from me as to how it was going to fit in our little car!!! Anyhow it did and now it's in the kitchen matching the dresser and chair that I painted!!So a lovely day despite the pouring rain!BBFN Pam.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pam - when is the wedding? I do hope that this weather lasts for you - a delicious warm few days. I bet that you have made some lovely bits and bobs for the big day.
    That lamp looks lovely - I also would have to do arm twisting!
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete