Friday 1 June 2012

A little bit about me and mine

Good evening my dears, I just thought I'd tell you a little about myself,don't worry it'll be brief!!I was born in March 1958, the eldest of 5 children ,we were poor but happy and my mum was [and still is] a proper mum, no thought for herself, only her family.Dad was a remote person and needed a drink to give him confidence,he was a gentleman and a skilled person whose talents could have been great but he lacked the confidence! The drink sent him to an early grave.I am earning more now than I have ever done as I was a stay at home mum for many years,my dear hubby takes care of all the bills so my money is quite disposable, hence my mad frenzy of collecting!!!I know I am VERY blessed and I thank the Good Lord daily!!!I have 3 beautiful daughters,Laura Jo,Alice May and Holly Ann and on the 6th of August 2012, I will have a son in law when Laura Jo is married!!!Just thought I'd share that with you all.Still keeping my fingers crossed for jubilee sunshine.BBFN Pam.

No comments:

Post a Comment