Sunday 10 June 2012

I'm not very good at technology!!

G
Good evening all, here is my attempt at getting photo's onto my blog!! I'm very keen but not very good!!!These are the wedding invitations we made[Yes I can hear you muttering poor dear, she thinks she's creative!!!] They look oodles better in real life!! and yes we are going to send them out.!! I will practice my computor photography, and hopefully be better soon.I do feel rather like a six year old showing mum my art efforts and she says "lovely dear" with a quiet smile!!! Thankyou soooo much for all the comments, I'm thrilled to bits to be "chatting" to all of you!! Thanks a million!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Pam - your comments about being like a six year old made me smile and something that I can identify with - for me I think it relates to childhood insecurities! Oh dear too profound!
    Lovely invitations - your guests will be delighted to have something personal and homemade. Are you making the dress and cake too?
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jenny, Thankyou so much for your comment, sadly I am not making the dress or the cake only bunting and floral arrangements,my artistic flair is only 1 out of 10!!

      Delete