Thursday 31 May 2012

Good Evening my dears market news

Good Evening all, from the market today a gorgeous lloyd loom style chair, seat pad needs attention,£10,a beautiful 2 tier cake stand with royal blue bits of colour on very jubileesque!£5and from the charity shop for 25p each country living and period living mags, and some odd china cups and saucers.Weather a let down today, where has the sun gone PLEASE let it return for the jubilee!!!I have my bunting up inside and outside the house. On a different note saw a summer house in B and Q it's sooo like one I saw in Country living,I WANT IT NOW!!! I could make it into a little studio!!Think hubby will throw a fit if I tell him about it he'll say we haven't any room but I KNOW WE HAVE!!! I'm at my sisters cottage on Sunday I will have to wear a yellow dress to combat my green {with envy} face!!!Have a jubtastic weekend and keep fingers tightly crossed for sun TTFN!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Pam - of course there is room for a little summer house, everything can be shoe horned into place. Vision is all that is needed - space is not really needed at all! Well done with all your bargain purchases too! Thank you for your comment on my blog - funny as I too am the youngest of five children. Don't wish to come across as being unhappy in any way - I think I was oblivious to the wider world and only realise how it was when I look back. Could have done with being warmer (or even just warm!!) in the winter - memories of being bitterly cold and getting dressed whilst still in bed in order to preserve a bit of heat!! Though my dad would have been able to top that with stories of being 'sewn in' to his clothes for the duration of the winter months. My dad was the one who had pride of place sitting in front of the fire.....I love central heating!!!! Does that explain why we are the way we are do you think Pam?
    Have a lovely weekend
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete