Tuesday 22 May 2012

A very sunny good evening to all!

I'm writing this at the kitchen table with the glorious sun still shining!!! I reupholsted my chair that I got from Connies Closet in a gorgeous floral fabric that I got from the bolsover antiques the other week,it looks FAB even though I do say so myself!! Also I painted and reupholstered an old chair that I got from the Thursday market ages ago for £2!! I am feeling rather smug! My creative urges are very strong at the moment it's the ispiration I get from other sources, Mollie Makes, The Button Tin and my fave, The Custards[dear Jenny!!] Bbfn.

3 comments:

  1. Morning Pam - do you have a photo your your chair? All my upholstery attempts have been rubbish. I like the prices you are paying for 'stuff'! How is that Lulu handbag doing?
    Have a nice weekend
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening Jenny, I do have photos of my chairs somewhere in cyber space!! I will try to retrieve them and post them.Lulu handbag gets lots of admiring glances and I'm so enjoying using it!!Off to the Button Tin tomorrow[yippeee]so I will have a great weekend,hope you do too, will eagerly await further pics and chat from you.Enjoy the sun in your beautiful garden.Kind Regards Pam

      Delete
  2. Hello Pam
    I forgot to say thank you for sending me the photos of your chair - it looks great. I am not sure if you are able to send larger photos as they arrive small and then get a bit distorted when I try and enlarge them to have a better look! Have a lovely weekend
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete