Thursday 17 May 2012

I am NOT a hoarder,I just collect things!!

Good evening everyone, Just watched coro[not corrie!!] wasn't Ritas ring FAB!!?From the Thursday market, 2 pretty blue patterned plates and a bunny pulling a flower cart, all 3 for £1!!A happy Christmas china cup and saucer £1and a GORGEOUS scruffy old mirror for £1, with free cobwebs!!! Also on a slightly sad note Connies Closet[vintage shop] is sadly closing down,on the up side I got a lovely Lloyd loom chair in green for £20 and a mannequin, modern but lovely,for £20 too in her closing down sale.Also from the charity shop a lovely 1930's clock with quarter chimes, the chimes are a bit wonky sounding but hopefully we'll get it fixed[one fine day!!] We had a band playing on the market so the atmosphere was good, it's a week before payday so if I'd had more cash I would have got alot more stuff!!!Oh I do LOVE the flea market!!!! Ttfn Pam.

No comments:

Post a Comment