Sunday 28 December 2014

SURFING BLOGLAND!

Good evening,not got dressed today sat and watched Jane Eyre on T.V then surfed blogland looking at Christmas posts etc.There are such talented ladies out there with lovely homes decorated with such interesting things.PINK MILK asked for pictures of our craft rooms so here are mine.Be warned they are not for the faint hearted(Smelling salts are available,if you can find them in all the clutter!!) Hubby says this is what the inside of my head must be like! He is correct.....................

4 comments:

  1. My dear Pam
    Firstly a very Happy New Year to you and yours and I trust that you had a most splendid Christmas too.
    How lovely to see your sewing room - I don't think that I have seen it before and it is remarkable in its eclectic mix of lovely 'stuff'.
    Thank you also for your kind 'tip off' regarding the telly programme - I would have missed it if it had not been for your good self. I enjoyed it immensely (of course looking at all the lovely period rooms and costumes added to the delight). It is heartening to watch something that has no swearing or 'rude bits' in ! Thank you again Pam and all the very best for 2015
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Creative Clutter is far better than idle neatness' :)
    Happy Crafting throughout 2015!
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are in very good company! Both my mind and life look very similar to that too ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks familiar........ and my head must be similar inside too!

    ReplyDelete