Sunday 7 December 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



I'm having a rare lazy Sunday afternoon! I have put my decorations up (last weekend) The earliest I've ever done them! I've just had a pot of tea using my Christmas china and I am posting a few shots of my Christmas decorations
. I have also made my Mary Berry Christmas cake and set up LA BOHEME in a Christmas display.I'm off work tomorrow so will be writing cards and pottering in my sewing room,it needs a tidy up!!
 Last night we went to the Derby playhouse to see a Christmas Carol,it was very good and quite unusual
.I made the wreath myself,so I am very pleased that I kept my New Year resolution to learn to crotchet!! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas, Pam...love the woolly wreath. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas - have a wonderful time!
    Niki :)

    ReplyDelete