Saturday 27 December 2014

LAZY SNOWY SATURDAY!

Good afternoon,hope you all had a merry and peaceful Christmas.It has snowed here in Chesterfield so I haven't been out today,just lazed about eating too much!I have taken a few pictures of some of my Christmas goodies.My hubby and three daughters were very generous and got me all things that I love.The beautifully wrapped one is from middle daughter Alice.It contained books,Sewing with Liberty Fabrics,Sarah Moore vintage things to make,cupcakes to decorate and  The Seafront Tearooms by Vanessa Greene.The little silver rocking chair and three angels brooch were from elder daughter Laura Jo from her shop ADORN and the wool just part of the many items from youngest daughter Holly (Yes she was born on Christmas Eve,best gift ever!)The Downton style earrings from hubby, again purchased from ADORN.

Also thought I'd show you my candle and flowers from my Christmas Day table.

No comments:

Post a Comment