Wednesday 6 August 2014

SKIP FIND SOLD!!!

Good Evening,went to LA BOHEME last week and to my delight the little table that I skip dipped for has sold!!I painted it in ANNIE SLOAN old white.It feels so good to think that something headed for the tip has found a new home wearing a new coat!It's pleasing to know that someone likes my work enough to buy it!! Also sold some of my Lavender bags that I made using the SARAH MOORE "recipe!"and some little Lavender handbag sa
chets that I made.It's very encouraging to see things sell that I have made as I really don't consider myself very clever at crafting!Oh nearly forgot also sold a cushion that I made from an old blouse that was heading for the rag bag! I am off work at present because I injured my back and knee in a fall at work,so have more time on my hands to do creative things.I have moved my sewing room downstairs so I don't have to keep traipsing up stairs to do stuff,it's slightly bigger so it's now crammed full of "stuff" including my sister in laws sewing table that I am looking after while she moves house! I keep scouring charity shops etc for bits of sewing paraphnelia,I got a bag of little remnants the other day and a large piece of fabric to use as cushion backing for just £4! I'll close here because I can hear someone yawning!!TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I came over from your comment on another blog. How could I resist a blog with a name like "chinaholic"! I, too, am one and in fact come from a long line of them! I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete