Sunday 10 March 2013

LOVELY BEING A MUM!

Good evening,have all you mums out there had a good day?My 3 daughters bought me the things that you can see in the picture,my middle daughter Alice made the little bird house,she got the oil cloth off ebay it has Humming birds on it!and is painted my favourite shade of blue.Youngest daughter Holly got me bulbs and sun flower seeds and Cath Kidston flasks and chocolate pretzels!Eldest daughter Laura Jo got me a GORGEOUS rainbow pendant from her shop ADORN.My cards were lovely too.We drove down to Derby to see my mum,I made her a sponge cake and bought her a trough of primroses and some money in her card.We had tea at mums and two of my sisters and my brother were there,we laugh easily when we are together so we all had a lovely afternoon.We saw some sunshine and now we have a light dusting of snow,hope it goes during the night,I hate the stuff!!Hope you all have had a good day too.'bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. 'Happy belated Mothers Day' Pam. I love the gifts from your girls....Most especially the lovely bird house.....I am sure you will treasure this. Humming birds and swallows seem to be on a few prints this season, I have noticed...I am glad your day was special! Tis lovely being a Mum, Isn't it!! With kind thoughts and Ooh yes it is my boudoir on the photo.... hehe..Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam - it looks like you had a lovely day - being a mum is tip of the top! A knubblechen is a star shaped doll thingy - difficult to explain really. I had no idea what one was until the lady at the knitting shop showed me one she had made! Hopefully it will be finished soon so I will post a picture and it'll make some kind of sense! Hugs x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Pam - some delightful gifts you have there. Your necklace is a particular delight. I hope that the snow has stopped now!
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete