Sunday 3 March 2013

A MADE BY ME

Good Morning,I think I'm addicted to blogging even though I don't get many comments!I made this bunting for my daughters birthday last week.And I got a lovely comment on my birthday cake,one of my daughters friends thought it had been made by a shop!!What a warm glow I got from that!Busy antiquing at The Roundhouse in Derby yesterday,then called at Ripley and Bolsover antique shops on the way home!Hubby bought me a Crown Derby teaset for my birthday.I'll post photos later I want to put a new heading picture on my blog but not sure how so will have to ask holly for help!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely bunting, you should be proud!

    Live Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to see you have caught the bunting bug, I love it. I can also recommend funting! I think it should be compulsory, every home should have some. EE xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Pam
    Sorry that I have been round for a while but delighted to see your lovely things all set out. Your bunting is a delight and happy birthday too
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete