Saturday 9 March 2013

A BIT UNDER THE WEATHER!

Good evening,I wonder what the phrase means a bit under the weather?Well I came home from work early as I was feeling thus and after a few hours sleep I feel slightly better.So I've been reading lots of lovely blogs to cheer me up.The only thing I find is that reality comes creeping into blogs and I know we're all friends and should chat about everyday things that get us down but am I really mean in just wanting to hear about the frippery to escape from reality?? What do you all think? Here's a picture of the GORGEOUS Narcissi next to my front door.Hope all you mums out there have a lovely day tomorrow.'by for now Pam.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam,
    Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog :) I've always loved old china and my interest in old things has grown since I've got older. Nowadays I really don't buy anything much new except for clothes as I don't always have the patience or luck to find fab 2nd hand clothes! Your blog looks full of pretty china pics so I am off for a nice read!
    Xx Gemma

    ReplyDelete