Sunday 17 February 2013

SUNNY SUNDAY!

Good afternoon,it's been a perfect day,GLORIOUS weather and my favourite thing to browse(and buy!!) at antique shops.I GOT IT!!The lovely yellow lustre jug that I saw last week and didn't get,then we popped over to Heanor Antiques and I got a DELIGHTFUL cake stand, a glass lemon squeezer,a floral teapot stand and two flowery saucers.We had lunch in the cafe then drove back to Chesterfield parked the car and popped up to Hubbys favourite coffee shop for a drink and a browse at the papers.Then home sweet home to photograph my finds,(whilst the Blackbirds were singing in the garden)Doesn't everything seem better when the sun shines?I've had a GREAT day hope you all have too.'bye for now Pam.

4 comments:

  1. Yes indeed Pam - a bit of sun and the birds singing doesn't get any better. It all puts a spring in our steps. I am quite sure that you needed all that lovely china...as much as I need a new bag...Ho ho!
    Have fun
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That partridge has been causing more mischief I see, you should see the mess he's made in my house!
    I do like that cake stand very much. I think you nearly have enough for a garden party...but not quite. EE xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Found you through, Miss Ethel above and always have a nice chuckle at your comments! Ooh yes indeedy the day is a better one for Mr Sunshine popping in! LOVE vintage china, You can't have to much of a good thing! leaving you with a smile :) Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou ladies for your lovely comments they are most welcome.'Bye for now Pam.

    ReplyDelete