Sunday 17 February 2013

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!!

Good morning wasn't it a BEAUTIFUL day on Saturday?I put out a post yesterday morning but had trouble with the photograph thing and didn't have time before work to solve it so I'll try again now.....On Thursday I had a lovely browse around my beloved flea market and got.........apretty roses trio £1.50,5 spode Christmas cups 50p each!(he told me he'd have the saucers next week,fingers crossed!!)a crinoline lady tablecloth £2.50,a tablecloth with little teapot pockets to put the napkins in,I also got a crinoline lady tablemat £1, a very cute deer plant holder £1 and from the R.S.P.C.A. charity shop a Spode Christmas mug £4 and a Partridge in a pear tree!!! (Not really though I wouldn't be at all suprised to see one on the market one day!!) I also got some GORGEOUS Daffodils from my favourite flower seller on the market.We had such fun girls you were all with me ,in my head!, and then we came back to my house and had tea and cakes, using all my gorgeous china!!(Wish that bit was true!!)Hope you all had a lovely Saturday and I sooo look forward to finding out what you got up to.Now I shall try to post a photo of my finds for your delectation..........

1 comment: