Sunday 3 February 2013

SUNDAYS COLLECTION!

Good afternoon,I had a fab time at Bolsover and Alfreton Antiques today.At Bolsover I got 6 Homes and Antiques magazines at £1 each,2 little pale green coffee cups £1 each,butterfly buttons £1,and a lovely green doiley 50p.Then across to Alfreton,on the way all traffic was stopped on the M1 for about 15 minutes due to an escaped scruffy little dog weaving his way among the traffic with a very determined look on his face,I saw him through the rear view mirror trotting down the slip road!!Anyway arrived a Alfreton and got a pink Avon perfume bottle from the 50p box outside and then in the middle room a whole LOAD of gorgeous linen and lace!!So with a rapidly beating heart I had a good rummage and got..tray cloth with Daffodils,a bundle of lace,a couple of floral tray cloths,2 pieces of floral cotton, a lovely gossamer like shelf runner and a beautiful lacy food cover(that's what I will use it for!)and a beautiful crinoline lady tray cloth.PHEW!!! Sounded like the conveyor belt on The Generation Game!!!Have put on a photograph for you to see.............
Now I am going to sit and read the magazines!Just wish I'd also bought the pretty yellow lustre vase for £5,I had it in my hand but put it back 'cos in my head I could hear hubby saying"You don't need another vase!"It would have looked so pretty on my Easter table(sigh!)MAYBE I'll go back and get it next week!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Pam ... great finds! Find it really funny when I see an onwnerless dog on its travels ... they always look so determined as though they really have a destination in mind!

    Have a Happy Monday ...

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pam
    It seems as though you have been having a very good time indeed rummaging! Did you buy any doilies in order to make some bunting perchance? I too have had a similar 'wish I had bought it' moment but sadly it had been sold within a minute of me walking away...c'est la vie!
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete