Saturday 28 April 2012

antiquing again!!

A lovely Saturday,my hubby took me to Bolsover antiques, they have LOADS of stuff. Spent more than I  intended to,a basket for the herbs I intend to have outside the back door! a coronation jug and sugar bowl for if I have a jubilee teaparty! a large piece of gorgeous floral fabric for when I paint an old chair and reupholster the seat!!a LOVELY crinoline lady table cloth and crinoline lady trio for when I have afternoon tea on the kitchen table,and a beautiful crinoline lady hair brush and mirror set for when I get a dressing table small enough to fit in the space in my bedroom!!!The lovely hubby says we can go to Matlock antiques tomorrow, oh dear will I have enough cash for all the lovely things I'm bound to want to buy!!!OH I DO LOVE, LOVE ,LOVE, OLD THINGS!!!!![over use of lovely and love there, will have to dig out my thesarus it,s on the bookcase under the........!!! Pile of STUFF!!!]ttfn.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pam
    I would love to see a photo of your crinoline lady bits and bobs - can you post them to Flickr and my crinoline lady group there? Keep buying!
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete