Saturday 22 August 2015

FREEDOM!!!!!!

I'm FREE!!!!!!!!!
After a long discussion with Hubby we decided it was the right time for me to give up my job.My health isn't brilliant,nothing serious just lots of aches and pains and a back problem which wasn't helped by the job I did,too much lifting and on my feet all day.The only thing I'll miss is the money as it was all mine to spend as I wished and I will have to cut back drastically,but one cannot put a price on better health and time spent with loved ones!  On my last day I couldn't bear the thought of the goodbyes and all that because quite frankly I didn't much care for some of the people I worked with.So at lunchtime I went out the backdoor as though I was going for lunch and went home! I felt so calm and free as I walked home and laughed with glee when I thought of all the suprised faces when I didn't go back! Hubby rang in to tell them I wouldn't be back though as he said it wouldn't be possible to just not say anything! So I can now rest and relax and do what I like!! I also had to give up my space in the antiques centre as my job funded that.I did it for well over a year and am not too sad about it as I need a break from all that is past and look to the future what ever it may hold. Tomorrow,weather permitting we are doing a car boot sale to get rid of some of my clutter and I am downsizing my "stuff" and trying to streamline my collections.I realise I am SO lucky to be in this position and thank GOD every day for all that I have. The picture is a recent visit to my favourite vintage tea room which I will be able to visit more often now I am FREE!!! Wishing you all a sunny happy weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,

    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. You live in such a beautiful part of the UK. I enjoyed Derbyshire very much! Sorry to hear about your health problems. It sounds like you made the right decision to no longer work. Health is so important!

    Enjoy your freedom at good luck at the carboot sale!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pam, thank you for your kind comments and for your concern ... I am fine thank you, just extremely busy and no time to blog these days sadly! I'm sorry your health isn't good, but glad that you now have freedom! My email address is on my blog if you'd like to get in touch and we can have a chat (I looked for yours but couldn't find it).

    Thanks again for your lovely words

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie thanks for dtopping and visiting with me.. Seems we have some simular issues... I have a bad back bad one right knee so far two bad hand messed up neck and now a silly gall bladder issue, o and did i forget the panic disorder... Just thought id share a little and o i have those silly days like today iam a wee sick with a cold I started out good and went right down the drain.. My house is a mess and never in my life has my house been a mess or in need of a good cleaning.. So your not alone at the least. Its nice to meet you please join me and I will join you.. Keep posting its good therapy.. I was so determined to get my blog going but its been a slow process i dont do give aways and all that i feel if your gonna like my blog you either do cause you do or you dont. Lol i have tons of things to, and i dont want to give a one of them up.. I hope your having a wonderful afternoon today come by again.. With love Janice

    ReplyDelete