Tuesday 20 May 2014

SEW BUSY!

Good evening my dears,hope you've been enjoying the beautiful sunshine! I am happily ensconsed(?) in my little sewing room and have been pottering about doing little bits and pieces, a cushion from an old shirt,a lace edged gingham picnic cloth with napkins and oddly enough a little owl!! My sewing skill number is 6 (Aged 6!!!!!)Here we are,you can titter but not guffaw please! Thankyou kindly. Also made the Gemma Nemer fabric brooch from her pattern in Mollie Makes..............

2 comments:

  1. I love that shirt cushion...if you still have the sleeves, I've seen them made into bag holders. And yes, I'm a fan of Gemma Nemer.
    Keep stitching... I'm only age 5! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty! Love the choice of fabrics too! :)

    ReplyDelete