Thursday 19 September 2013

OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE!

hI,I've had the week off work and today we went to Bridlington.We had gentle rain to begin then sunshine for the last hour!Dicovered a lovely little shop selling upcycled things.I bought a little flowery hanging thingy and some lovely flowery fabric.Also got a fab teaset and fruit set for £10 the lot!!We had scrummy fish and chips at Audreys the girls had ice creams and I had Kendal mint cake!I won a little clown keyring on the grabbing machine and the girls won little plastic ducks on the 2p pushers!We strolled back along the beach in the sunshine with a fresh sea breeze,lovely!!............Picture of a gorgeous cottage with BEAUTIFUL Sunflowers that I saw on the way to the seaside,also the things I bought today.My new Singer Talent (not found any talent yet searched and searched the box it came in!!!!)And my new Cath scales from Meadowhall,I just HAD to have them!!! Will have to make a cake to try them,maybe my Christmas cake!! I've had a lovely week so far.Did some more Annie Sloan painting  this morning I'm hooked on it!!!Will have to get another colour on payday,quite fancy blue.Thankyou for your comments they're gratefully received!!Are you ready for Downton on Sunday?? Also did you see The Fashonistas the other evening weren't those women AMAZING!! I wish they had blogs! Sorry to have nattered on hope you've not nodded off from boredom!TTFN.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Pam =
    I have been catching up reading all your posts of doings and goings on - you have been very busy. What will you be making with your sewing machine? I particularly like your cake with the marigolds on - very chic and very La Boheme! Happy painting
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever find your camera? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found my camera yesterday it was in the box where I keep the cable to enable me to post photo's onto my blog!!Silly me not looking!!

    ReplyDelete