Thursday 12 September 2013

HELLO DOLLY!

Good Morning,yesterday my new settee arrived it's from the Doll range at DFS.It's a GORGEOUS shabby vintage Cathesque style I LOVE it!!Hubby said I could have a new settee if I paid for it myself so I did!!In the picture you can see a little footstool that I covered a few years ago,but I intend to cover it in a similar fabric that I've spotted on my local market!I have next week off work so I intend to get crafty,I have sooo many things that I want to do.Also I couldn't wait to save up for my new sewing machine( so close your ears all you thrifty savers)I ordered one from the faithful old Littlewoods catalogue,it's being delivered on Monday morning!!I can't wait to start sewing!!We have a craft event at work so I will be making things for that,I'm really hoping that I will become a better sewer with the correct tools!!Also I can try and make a few things to sell at LA BOHEME!Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted on my sewing projects.Any handy tips gratefully received!Here's a picture for you to drool over!........

3 comments:

  1. My kind of sofa Pam!! I'm sure your sewing machine will turn into a very thrifty purchase, as it will pay for itself before long xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your enthusiasm is contagious...looking forward to seeing your makes. xx

    ReplyDelete