Saturday 31 August 2013

HATS FOR SMOOTHIES!

Good Evening,hooray it's Saturday no work tomorrow!!Tonight I've just finished knitting 10 little bobble hats.They are put onto smoothies and sold in Sainsburys and Boots and 25p from each sale goes to AGE UK Charity!I enclose a photo for you all...........P.S on my day off I tidied up my clutter room and now I have a little crafting space,I am going to buy a new sewing machine next payday,I do have a vintage singer but fancy a super quick one with fancy bits on so I can try and become better at my sewing!!!OR, I could have a brain transplant from someone who is talented!!!Watch out Mrs Custard!!!!Wishing you all a super weekend whatever you are all doing \ creating.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Pam - did you do this last year too?

    Best wishes
    Jenny
    (I am watching very carefully indeed....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jenny,It's been running for a few years now,look out for them in your local Boots and Sainsburys.Thankyou muchly for popping by,I was beginning to feel lonely!!

    ReplyDelete