Sunday 11 August 2013

Flowers and sunny days!

Good Evening,what a lovely day I've had today.Watching Butterflies in the garden then out to LA BOHEME to drop off more stock.The afternoon was spent antiquing in Matlock,a pot of tea and cake at The Cosy Cuppa within Bow Boutique and more antiquing on the way home.The best thing I bought was a lovely rose jug from a little vintage and antique shop called Riverside in Matlock they have such pretty things there!! I also made a pretty arrangement in my favourite( non useable for tea!)teapot.......

3 comments:

  1. Yay...I think this means that you found your camera...where was it? EE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't found my camera, took the photo's on my webcam!TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Pam
    Good to see that you are back and I hope that your camera appears as dramatically as it was lost! Glad to read that your shop is going from strength to strength - an Empire in the making!
    Thank you for calling in - your message made me laugh greatly. I too wish to be draped in tablecloths in the final resting!!!
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete