Wednesday 12 June 2013

NO MARKET TODAY!

Good Morning,it's a cloudy day here and I've run out of cash so no market for me today(sob!sob!)I really must try and manage my finances better(I've been saying that for YEARS!!)Anyway went to a lovely wedding fair yesterday with Laura and ADORN and saw the most gorgeous cart they were displaying popcorn on it but my idea was to get one for LA BOHEME to display my things on it would be a most unusual thing to have don't you think so now I won't rest until I have one!!here's a picture so you can see what I'm on about............

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pammo
    We were visiting a steam museum recently and on the station platform they had a similar set up selling tea and biscuit. I immediately declared that I 'needed' one just like that. This sounds a great idea and look forward to seeing your all made up
    Best wishes
    Jenny ~ La Cootard.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mobile cart, what a great idea! I wonder where you'd get one? I suppose you could always fix a couple of wheels on an old table! EE xx

    ReplyDelete