Wednesday 8 May 2013

NEWLY PAINTED!

Good Evening,I'VE BEEN BUSY RECENTLY OPENING LA BOHEME AND STOCKING IT,PAINTING MY NEW(TO ME)CUPBOARD AND STOOL IN BETWEEN VISITING MY DAUGHTER IN HOSPITAL,IT'S BEEN A WHIRL!!HERE'S THE CUPBOARD IN LAURA ASHLEYS DUCK EGG BLUE MY FAVOURITE SHADE AT THE MOMENT!!Please log on to the Olympia House Antiques and Craft Centre on Google and have a look at what's going on.It's exciting for me I have made sales already!!I'm going in on my day off and a Sunday to tweak and replenish stock!I am sooo happy girls and thankyou all for your support!TTFN Pam.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, lovely to meet you. Glad you liked the capsule wardrobe post. It has taken me some years to finally feel that I have found the right style for me. Love the look of your new venture and wish you the best of luck for the future. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you Pam, it all looks very lovely! Love the cupboard it's perfect ... glad you've made some sales, there'll be many more I'm sure.

    Hope your daughter's on the mend.

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like La Boheme is filling up nicely and I think you have turned into Super Woman! Good Luck EE xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my Pam - you have been very busy indeed - you have every right to swank! Perhaps you will be opening another shop soon.....a whole chain of shops....Pam goes GLOBAL!
    Sorry to hear of your daughter and glad that she is out of hospital
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete