Sunday 12 May 2013

LOVING LA BOHEME!

Hi everyone hope you,ve had a good weekend,I have, my daughter is safely out of hospital and recovering at home(Hooray!!)I have sold my pine table and chairs from LA BOHEME which was a good sale and today I was just adding more things and people were buying straight away!I know I'm supposed to be selling but there were 2 little chairs sat outside in the rain so of course I had to buy them didn,t I?I intend to paint them in my favourite blue and then recover the seats with Cath oilcloth,so a visit to Cath in Meadowhall coming up on payday,can,t wait!Luckily it will be my weekend off work and the bank holiday too so I will have time to do it,fingers crossed it all goes to plan!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh it's all so exciting Pam, you sound invigorated with it all! Great stuff and enjoy your trip to Cath ... I'm hoping to visit the Covent Garden one next week ...

    Love Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new header but cups hanging from your soffit??? What are you like! I have serious shop space envy as my little trading table is only 3 feet square. What I wouldn't give for all that space, you lucky duck. EE xx

    ReplyDelete