Sunday 26 January 2014

ALL WHITE!

Hi everyone,I have been painting things in Annie Sloans old white,lovely little steps to pop plant pots on in the spring,a sweet jewellery tray,my plastic plant pot with my tree branch in that I had on my Christmas table and one of my chapel chairs.I love the paint it is so easy to use.I want to put either decoupage or a stencil on the chair but it will have to wait until my next day off.Today from Olympia House I got 2 GORGEOUS Vernon Ward pictures for only £5 each!!!I am sooo happy with them they will go with 2 I already have.I think I will pop them above my sofa in the sitting room,to remind me that Spring is on the way!............

3 comments:

  1. Hello Pam
    Belated Happy New Year to you and yours
    I see that you have been busy already in 2014 Pam. How is the sewing going too? I managed to get to my sewing machine for the first time in ages last weekend - I cannot wait for lighter evenings as that makes me feel more like doing stuff!
    Take care
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your chapel chair...I've used Annie Sloane paint, but found I needed to wax over the top in order to make the surface non-porous and to protect it from knocks...Bit of a faff...but nice colours...
    Love a bit of Vernon too! Spring is definitely on the way...we have snowdrops in the garden, :)
    Thanks for your comments on my blog,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, I love that chair! Thanks for popping over to me and for your lovely comments, you're always welcome! I loved the Interir Challenge, and yes, Sarah Moore is one of my favourites too ...

    Love Claire xx

    ReplyDelete