Friday 7 September 2012

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE INTO MADNESS!!!!

GOOD EVENING I AM WRITING THIS FROM THE COMFORT OF AN ALL WHITE ROOM IN A PLACE CALLED AN ASYLUM FOR FRUSTRATED BLOGGERS!!THE ONLY REQUIREMENTS ONE NEEDS TO BE HERE IS A DISTINCT INEPTITUDE FOR ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES TRYING TO POST A PHOTOGRAPH ONTO ONES BLOG!!! OR MANAGING TO GET A PHOTO THAT IN NO WAY ON EARTH REPRESENTS THE ONE YOU STARTED OUT TRYING TO POST.I WILL PROBABLY BE HERE FOR QUITE SOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kIND REGARDS PAM.

2 comments:

  1. Keep calm and carry on!

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pam you really make me laugh! Of course you can join in my giveaway ... the mire the merrier! Was a bit puzzled about the hedgehogs,then I realised you were talking about the 2 mice I photographed ... crappy camera!

    Have a lovely weekend in the asylum, they might take you out somewhere nice!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete